Document Type : Research Paper
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham NG1 4FQ, UK.
College of Engineering, University of Information Technology and Communication, Iraq.
Human life today is intertwined with abundant trade and economic exchanges, and life would not be possible without trade and commerce. One of the main pillars of financial exchanges are banks and financial and credit institutions, which, as the vital arteries of the economy, are responsible for transferring funds and keeping the economy alive. In the world of economic competition between organizations, profitability and proper performance for stakeholders are the basic principles of the organization's survival. To increase profitability, banks must take measures that, in addition to reducing costs, increase the level of service and customer satisfaction. The best way to do this is to use new technologies and orient the bank's policies to provide services in person and independent of time and place. The use of new technologies in the banking system sometimes leads to customers' distrust and distrust of the bank. Therefore, solutions to detect fraud in banking transactions should be provided. This article aims to discover a model for face-to-face transactions and to establish a system to block fraudulently issued transactions. Therefore, a big data clustering method is designed to timely identify bribery in banking transactions. The results show that using the big data clustering method in the fastest time can detect and stop possible fraud in customers' banking transactions.
- Nouri, F. (2021). The relationship between management ability and investment opportunities with an emphasis on the role of political connection. International journal of innovation in management, economics and social sciences, 1(1), 65-82.
- Jha, S., Guillen, M., & Westland, J. C. (2012). Employing transaction aggregation strategy to detect credit card fraud. Expert systems with applications, 39(16), 12650-12657.
- Mohammadi, H., Ghazanfari, M., Nozari, H., & Shafiezad, O. (2015). Combining the theory of constraints with system dynamics: a general model (case study of the subsidized milk industry). International journal of management science and engineering management, 10(2), 102-108.
- Fu, K., Cheng, D., Tu, Y., & Zhang, L. (2016). Credit card fraud detection using convolutional neural networks. International conference on neural information processing(pp. 483-490). Springer, Cham.
- Lucas, Y., Portier, P. E., Laporte, L., He-Guelton, L., Caelen, O., Granitzer, M., & Calabretto, S. (2020). Towards automated feature engineering for credit card fraud detection using multi-perspective HMMs. Future generation computer systems, 102, 393-402.
- Tiwari, P., Mehta, S., Sakhuja, N., Gupta, I., & Singh, A. K. (2021). Hybrid method in identifying the fraud detection in the credit card. In evolutionary computing and mobile sustainable networks(pp. 27-35). Springer, Singapore.
- Hemdan, E. E. D., & Manjaiah, D. H. (2022). Anomaly credit card fraud detection using deep learning. In deep learning in data analytics(pp. 207-217). Springer, Cham.
- Dharwa, J. N., & Patel, A. R. (2011). A data mining with hybrid approach based transaction risk score generation model (TRSGM) for fraud detection of online financial transaction. International journal of computer applications, 16(1), 18-25.
- Krivko, M. (2010). A hybrid model for plastic card fraud detection systems. Expert systems with applications, 37(8), 6070-6076.
- Bhusari, V., & Patil, S. (2011). Application of hidden markov model in credit card fraud detection. International journal of distributed and parallel systems, 2(6), 203.
- Randhawa, K., Loo, C. K., Seera, M., Lim, C. P., & Nandi, A. K. (2018). Credit card fraud detection using AdaBoost and majority voting. IEEE access, 6, 14277-14284.
- Mittal, S., & Tyagi, S. (2019). Performance evaluation of machine learning algorithms for credit card fraud detection. 9th international conference on cloud computing, data science & engineering (confluence)(pp. 320-324). IEEE.
- Sailusha, R., Gnaneswar, V., Ramesh, R., & Rao, G. R. (2020). Credit card fraud detection using machine learning. In 2020 4th international conference on intelligent computing and control systems (ICICCS)(pp. 1264-1270). IEEE.
- R Rao, H. R., Kumar, N. V., & Kolla, M. (2021). A study on machine learning approaches to detect credit card fraud. AIP conference proceedings(Vol. 2358, No. 1, p. 100008). AIP Publishing LLC.
- Hussein, A. S., Khairy, R. S., Najeeb, S. M. M., & ALRikabi, H. T. (2021). Credit card fraud detection using fuzzy rough nearest neighbor and sequential minimal optimization with logistic regression. International journal of interactive mobile technologies, 15(5), 24-42.
- Błaszczyński, J., de Almeida Filho, A. T., Matuszyk, A., Szeląg, M., & Słowiński, R. (2021). Auto loan fraud detection using dominance-based rough set approach versus machine learning methods. Expert systems with applications, 163, 113740. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2020.113740
- Zainab, K., Dhanda, N., & Abbas, Q. (2021). Analysis of various boosting algorithms used for detection of fraudulent credit card transactions. In Information and communication technology for competitive strategies (ICTCS 2020)(pp. 1083-1091). Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-0882-7_98
- Sarma, D., Alam, W., Saha, I., Alam, M. N., Alam, M. J., & Hossain, S. (2020). Bank fraud detection using community detection algorithm. 2020 second international conference on inventive research in computing applications (ICIRCA)(pp. 642-646). IEEE.
- Husejinovic, A. (2020). Credit card fraud detection using naive Bayesian and c4. 5 decision tree classifiers. Periodicals of engineering and natural sciences, 8(1), 1-5.
- Nayak, H. D., Anvitha, L., Shetty, A., D’Souza, D. J., & Abraham, M. P. (2021). Fraud detection in online transactions using machine learning approaches—a review. In advances in artificial intelligence and data engineering (pp. 589-599). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-3514-7_45
- Ludera, D. T. (2021, April). Credit card fraud detection by combining synthetic minority oversampling and edited nearest neighbours. In Future of information and communication conference(pp. 735-743). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-73103-8_52
- Ananthu, S., Sethumadhavan, N., & AG, H. N. (2021). Credit card fraud detection using apache spark analysis. 2021 5th international conference on trends in electronics and informatics (ICOEI)(pp. 998-1002). IEEE.
- Ngai, E. W., Xiu, L., & Chau, D. C. (2009). Application of data mining techniques in customer relationship management: a literature review and classification. Expert systems with applications, 36(2), 2592-2602.
- Ghahremani-Nahr, J., Nozari, H., & Sadeghi, M. E. (In Press). Investment modeling to study the performance of dynamic networks of insurance companies in Iran. Modern research in performance evaluation. https://www.journal-mrpe.ir/article_136608.html?lang=en
- Abu-Alshaikh, I. M. (2017). A new technique for investigating the dynamic response of a beam subjected to a load-moaving system. Journal of applied research on industrial engineering, 4(4), 268-278.
- Ghahremani Nahr, J., Kian, R., & Rezazadeh, H. (2018). A modified priority-based encoding for design of a closed-loop supply chain network using a discrete league championship algorithm. Mathematical problems in engineering, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/8163927
- Zhao, D., Hu, X., Xiong, S., Tian, J., Xiang, J., Zhou, J., & Li, H. (2021). K-means clustering and kNN classification based on negative databases. Applied soft computing, 110, 107732. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2021.107732