Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Industrial Management, Dehaghan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Dehaghan, Iran.
Department of Management, Dehaghan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Dehaghan, Iran.
Supply chain risk management involves identifying, ranking, and adopting appropriate strategies to control and deal with risks that could disrupt chain performance. These risks can be caused by different issues and descriptions and surveys about these risks are associated with uncertainty, ambiguity, qualitativeness and incomplete and sometimes contradictory information. Therefore, their ranking needs the techniques that can model the mentioned issues. neutrosophic logic makes it possible to model propositions with uncertainty, incomplete information, ambiguity, qualitativeness, and even inconsistency. Accordingly, the approach of the present study is to use a combined method of neutrosophic hierarchical analysis and TOPSIS for ranking the risk. Core of this paper is proposed a hybrid decision making method for identification and ranking of supply chain management by a Neutrosophic analytical hierarchy process and TOPSIS approach. The case study is Mobarakeh Steel Company of Isfahan and three criteria including resilience, agility and robustness are considered as major strategies to deal with risk and seventeen risk-related issues are ranked as options. The results show that government constraints, economic and environmental risks, inventory shortages, technology risk, forecast risk and financial (cash) problems are the most important risks threatening the supply chain. Therefore, we believe that the proposed framework provides managers with valuable knowledge for decision making.
- Zand Hessami, H., & Savoji, A. (2012). Risk management in supply chain management. Journal of development & evolution mnagement, 1391(9), 37-44.
- Saberi, S., Kouhizadeh, M., Sarkis, J., & Shen, L. (2019). Blockchain technology and its relationships to sustainable supply chain management. International journal of production research, 57(7), 2117-2135.
- Fakoor Sagihe, A. M., Olfat, L., Feizi, K., & Amiri, M. (2014). A model of Supply chain resilience for competitiveness in Iranian automotive companies. Production and operations management, 5(1), 143-164.
- Talebi, D., & Iron, F. (2015). Identifying the supply chain risks and selecting the supplier by the process of network analysis. Journal of industrial management perspective, 17, 31-43.
- Mondal, K., & Pramanik, S. (2015). Neutrosophic decision making model of school choice. Neutrosophic sets and systems, 7, 62-68.
- Mohamadi, A., & Shojaei, P. (2016). Presentation the comprehensive model of supply chain risk management dimensions: meta-synthesis approach. Journal of executive management, 8(15), 93-112.
- Abdel-Basset, M., Mohamed, M., & Sangaiah, A. K. (2018). Neutrosophic AHP-Delphi Group decision making model based on trapezoidal neutrosophic numbers. Journal of ambient intelligence and humanized computing, 9, 1427-1443.
- Sadeghi Kelishadi, A., & Shahin, A. (2017). Prioritization of risks based on key factors of new product development success using multi-criteria decision making method (case study of Research and Development Unit of Mobarakeh Steel Company of Isfahan). 2nd international conference on management coherence and development economics, Tehran, Iran. https://www.tpbin.com/article/66987
- Sedighpour, A., Zandieh, M., Alem Tabriz, A., & Dori, B. (2018). Resilient supply chain model in Iran pharmaceutical industries. Industrial management studies, 16(51), 55-106.
- Abdel-Basset, M., Mohamed, M., & Smarandache, F. (2018). An extension of neutrosophic AHP–SWOT analysis for strategic planning and decision-making. Symmetry, 10(4), 116. https://doi.org/10.3390/sym10040116
- Aydın, S., Aktas, A., & Kabak, M. (2019). Neutrosophic fuzzy analytic hierarchy process approach for safe cities evaluation criteria. 13th international conference on theory and application of fuzzy systems and soft computing—ICAFS-2018 13(pp. 958-965). Springer International Publishing.
- Fakhrzad, M. B., & Lotfi, R. (2018). Green vendor managed inventory with backorder in two echelon supply chain with epsilon-constraint and NSGA-II approach. Journal of industrial engineering research in production systems, 5(11), 193-209.
- Tey, D. J. Y., Gan, Y. F., Selvachandran, G., Quek, S. G., Smarandache, F., Abdel-Basset, M., & Long, H. V. (2019). A novel neutrosophic data analytic hierarchy process for multi-criteria decision making method: a case study in Kuala Lumpur stock exchange. IEEE Access, 7, 53687-53697.
- Ravansetan, K., Aghajani, H., Safaei Ghadikolaei, A., & Yahyazadehfar, M. (2019). Determination of resilience strategies and their reciprocal influences in Iran Khodro supply chain. The journal of productivity management, 13(48), 105-142.
- Junaid, M., Xue, Y., Syed, M. W., Li, J. Z., & Ziaullah, M. (2019). A neutrosophic ahp and topsis framework for supply chain risk assessment in automotive industry of Pakistan. Sustainability, 12(1), 154. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12010154
- Lu, L., & Luo, X. (2020). Emergency transportation problem based on single-valued neutrosophic set. Discrete dynamics in nature and society, 2020, 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/4813497
- Lotfi, R., Kargar, B., Hoseini, S. H., Nazari, S., Safavi, S., & Weber, G. W. (2021). Resilience and sustainable supply chain network design by considering renewable energy. International journal of energy research, 45(12), 17749-17766.
- Lotfi, R., Mehrjerdi, Y. Z., Pishvaee, M. S., Sadeghieh, A., & Weber, G. W. (2021). A robust optimization model for sustainable and resilient closed-loop supply chain network design considering conditional value at risk. Numerical algebra, control & optimization, 11(2), 221. https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/naco.2020023