Document Type : Research Paper
- Mohammad Javad Taghipourian 1
- Elham Fazeli Veisari 2
- Syed Mahmod Norashrafodin 3
- Mohammad Verij Kazemi 4
1 Department of Management, Chalous Branch, Islamic Azad University, Chalous, Iran.
2 Department of Management, Tonekabon Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tonekabon, Iran.
3 Foundation of the Oppressed of the Islamic Revolution of Iran, Tehran, Iran.
4 West Mazandaran Electric Power Distribution Company, Nowshahr, Iran.
Due to the increasing importance of marketing, entrepreneurship and the role of organizational structure in their application, the purpose of this research is to predict entrepreneurial marketing using an organizational structure in the insurance industry. For this purpose, for marketing, seven indicators and for organizational structure, three indicators are defined, then prediction of entrepreneurial marketing indicators has been done by organizational structure indicators using lazy learning algorithm. In the proposed method, after predicting each data by K vector from its closest neighbor, the algorithm database is enriched for better prediction of future data. The proposed algorithm is simulated and compared in five different modes by MATLAB software, also, three insurance (Iran, Karafarin and Parsiyan) companies are selected in Mazandaran province. In total, the statistical population in this study is 588 cases. The results of simulation indicate the proper accuracy of entrepreneurial marketing forecasting based on validation parameters MSE and NRMSD. In this research, Lazy Learning method can predict future without modeling the problem with previous information processing.
- Kilenthong, P., Hills, G. E., Hultman, C., & Sclove, S. L. (2010, September). Entrepreneurial marketing practice: Systematic relationships with firm age, firm size and operator’s status. International symposium on marketing & entrepreneurship(pp. 1-15). https://www.kmu-hsg.ch/rencontres/Renc2010/Topics_2010/D/Rencontres_2010_Topic_D_Kielenthong_Hills_Hultman_Sclove_f.pdf
- Sahid, S., & Hamid, S. A. (2019). How to strategize SMEs Capabilities via entrepreneurial marketing approaches. Academy of marketing studies journal, 23(1), 1-5.
- Bandara, T. U., Kodithuwakku, S. S., & Jayaweera, V. W. (2019, October). Entrepreneurial marketing of small & medium scale enterprises in a selected divisional secretariat division of Sri Lanka. Proceedings of the international conference on economics and development(pp. 25-46). https://doi.org/10.17501/25368338.2019.3103
- Shakouri, A., & Mohammadzadeh Shakouri, A. (2020). The analysis of market orientation and entrepreneurship orientation on company performance based on the supply chain strategy. International journal supply chain management,9(1), 845-853. http://ojs.excelingtech.co.uk/index.php/IJSCM/article/view/4409
- Eggers, F., Niemand, T., Kraus, S., & Breier, M. (2020). Developing a scale for entrepreneurial marketing: Revealing its inner frame and prediction of performance. Journal of business research, 113, 72-82.
- Jones, R., & Rowley, J. (2011). Entrepreneurial marketing in small businesses: a conceptual exploration. International small business journal, 29(1), 25-36.
- Nguyen, T. K., Sharma, R. R., & Crick, D. (2021). Potential absorptive capacity and performance of Vietnamese contract manufacturing exporters: mediating factors in entrepreneurial marketing behaviour. Journal of strategic marketing, 29(1), 47-70.
- Santoro, G., Bertoldi, B., Giachino, C., & Candelo, E. (2020). Exploring the relationship between entrepreneurial resilience and success: The moderating role of stakeholders' engagement. Journal of business research, 119, 142-150.
- Collinson, E., & Shaw, E. (2001). Entrepreneurial marketing–a historical perspective on development and practice. Management decision, 39(9), 761-766.
- Yang, M., & Gabrielsson, P. (2017). Entrepreneurial marketing of international high-tech business-to-business new ventures: a decision-making process perspective. Industrial marketing management, 64, 147-160.
- Kimmitt, J., & Muñoz, P. (2018). Sensemaking the ‘social’in social entrepreneurship. International small business journal, 36(8), 859-886.
- Becherer, R. C., Haynes, P. J., & Helms, M. M. (2008). An exploratory investigation of entrepreneurial marketing in SMEs: the influence of the owner/operator. Journal of business and entrepreneurship, 20(2), 44-63.
- Rashad, N. M. (2018). The impact of entrepreneurial marketing dimensions on the organizational performance within Saudi SMEs. Eurasian journal of business and management, 6(3), 61-71.
- Rizvandi, A., & Tojari, F. (2019). Entrepreneurial marketing effects on sport club manager performance (conceptual model). Journal of human sport and exercise, 14(Proc5), S2318-S2329. http://rua.ua.es/dspace/handle/10045/100282
- Adel, H. M., Mahrous, A. A., & Hammad, R. (2020). Entrepreneurial marketing strategy, institutional environment, and business performance of SMEs in Egypt. Journal of entrepreneurship in emerging economies, 12(5), 724-746.
- Bandara, K. B. T. U. K., Jayasundara, J. M. S. B., Naradda Gamage, S. K., Ekanayake, E. M. S., Rajapackshe, P. S. K., Abeyrathne, G. A. K. N. J., & Prasanna, R. P. I. R. (2020). Entrepreneurial marketing & performance of small & medium enterprises in developed and developing economies: a conceptual exploration. Munich personal RePEc archive, Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1D-80539 Munich, Germany. https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/104341/
- Miles, M. P., & Darroch, J. (2006). Large firms, entrepreneurial marketing processes, and the cycle of competitive advantage. European journal of marketing, 40(5/6), 485-501.
- Mousavi, M., Hajiaghaei–Keshteli, M., & Tavakoli Moghadam, R. (2016). Integrated order scheduling in single machine manufacturing and air transport considering charter flights and delivery time windows using two efficient heuristic algorithms. Journal of operations research in its applications, 15(2), 19-40. (In Persian). https://jamlu.liau.ac.ir/article-1-1340-fa.html
- Usai, A., Scuotto, V., Murray, A., Fiano, F., & Dezi, L. (2018). Do entrepreneurial knowledge and innovative attitude overcome “imperfections” in the innovation process? insights from SMEs in the UK and Italy. Journal of knowledge management, 22(8), 1637-1654.
- Hansen, D. J., Deacon, J. H., Pascal, V., & Sethna, Z. (2020). The future is in the past: a framework for the Marketing-Entrepreneurship Interface (MEI). Journal of business research, 113, 198-208.
- Alshanty, A. M., & Emeagwali, O. L. (2019). Market-sensing capability, knowledge creation and innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial-orientation. Journal of innovation & knowledge, 4(3), 171-178.
- Sadiku-Dushi, N., Dana, L. P., & Ramadani, V. (2019). Entrepreneurial marketing dimensions and SMEs performance. Journal of business research, 100, 86-99.
- Andalib, T. W., & Halim, H. A. (2019). Convergence of conceptual innovation model to reduce challenges faced by the small and medium sized enterprises’ (SMEs) in Bangladesh. Journal of open innovation: technology, market, and complexity, 5(3), 63. https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc5030063
- Sharaei, F., Colabi, A. M., & Khodadad Hosseini, S. H. (2020). The impact of entrepreneurial marketing on the sustainability of knowledge-based companies with an emphasis on strategic renewal. Journal of entrepreneurship development, 13(3), 421-440.
- Bayraktar, A., Erdogan, E., Uslay, C., & Lee, O. F. (2020). Mindful entrepreneurial marketing for small and medium enterprises. In Handbook of entrepreneurship and marketing. Edward Elgar Publishing. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781785364570.00027
- Lindman, M. T. (2004). Formation of customer bases in SMEs. The marketing review, 4(2), 139-156.
- Morris, M. H., Coombes, S., Schindehutte, M., & Allen, J. (2007). Antecedents and outcomes of entrepreneurial and market orientations in a non-profit context: Theoretical and empirical insights. Journal of leadership & organizational studies, 13(4), 12-39.
- Taghipourian, M. J., & Gharib, Z. (2015). Entrepreneurial marketing in insurance industry, state or private? compare and prioritize. International academic journal of business management, 2(12), 1-10.
- Ford, D., Harvey, J. B., McElligott, J., King, K., Simpson, K. N., Valenta, S., ... & Lenert, L. A. (2020). Leveraging health system telehealth and informatics infrastructure to create a continuum of services for COVID-19 screening, testing, and treatment. Journal of the American medical informatics association, 27(12), 1871-1877.
- Bruyère, S. M., & Saleh, M. C. (2018). Leveraging employer practices in global regulatory frameworks to improve employment outcomes for people with disabilities. Social inclusion, 6(1), 18-28.
- Prescott, H. C., & Girard, T. D. (2020). Recovery from severe COVID-19: leveraging the lessons of survival from sepsis. Jama, 324(8), 739-740.
- Lurie, N., & Experton, B. (2021). How to leverage the Medicare program for a COVID-19 vaccination campaign. JAMA, 325(1), 21-22.
- Verij Kazemi, M., Gholamian, S. A., & Sadati, J. (2019). Adaptive fractional-order control of power system frequency in the presence of wind turbine. IET generation, transmission & distribution, 14(4), 594-605. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-gtd.2019.0458
- Verij Kazemi, M., Gholamian, S. A., & Sadati, J. (2019). Adaptive frequency control with variable speed wind turbines using data-driven method. Journal of renewable and sustainable energy, 11(4), 043305. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5078805