Document Type : Research Paper
1 Department of Management, Dehaghan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Dehaghan, Iran.
2 Department of Industrial Engineering and Future Studies, Faculty of Engineering, University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran.
Today, most supply chains are moving towards green business with a greater focus on environmental protection as a competitive advantage. Among them, the design of a three-stage green supply chain with optimal allocation, a multiple supply chain that includes supplier (first stage), manufacturer (second stage) and distributor (third stage), based on maximum efficiency and considering the internal processes and products between these three levels, can be of special importance; because, it will increase the economic and environmental performance of the supply chain. One of the methods used to evaluate efficiency in Green Supply Chain Management (GSCM) is Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA). Therefore, performance evaluation is vital for companies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the supply chain. In this study, using the three-stage approach of DEA, the data collected in 2020 from 9 Selected home appliance companies have been analyzed. The results show that company 1 has the best efficiency and the greenest supply chain and company 7 has the worst value of efficiency, which makes it necessary to pay more attention to low performance companies. In order to show the capability of the proposed model, the developed model was compared with its equivalent base model, and companies 1 and 2 were identified as inefficient in the proposed model, but identified as efficient in the base model. Given that the efficiency score in the proposed model is always lower than the base model, so the accuracy of the developed model can be concluded.
- Li, M., Feng, K., Zheng, H., Pan, C., Meng, J., Li, J., ... & Li, Y. (2021). Supply chain effects of China’s fast growing marine economy on greenhouse gas emissions. Environmental research letters, 16(5), 054061.
- Dröge, S., & Schröder, P. J. (2005). How to turn an industry green: Taxes versus subsidies. Journal of regulatory economics, 27(2), 177-202. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11149-004-5343-7
- Xu, A., & Zhou, Z. (2013, May). A game model for the pricing of the government's subsidy in the green supply chain for home appliances industry in china. WHICEB 2013 proceedings (p. 10). https://aisel.aisnet.org/whiceb2013/10
- Sheu, J. B., & Chen, Y. J. (2012). Impact of government financial intervention on competition among green supply chains. International journal of production economics, 138(1), 201-213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2012.03.024
- Khan, N. U., Anwar, M., Li, S., & Khattak, M. S. (2021). Intellectual capital, financial resources, and green supply chain management as predictors of financial and environmental performance. Environmental science and pollution research, 28(16), 19755-19767. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-020-12243-4
- Patil, S. K., & Kant, R. (2016). Evaluating the impact of knowledge management adoption on supply chain performance by BSC-FANP approach: an empirical case study. Tékhne, 14(1), 52-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tekhne.2016.07.004
- Mani, V., Gunasekaran, A., & Delgado, C. (2018). Enhancing supply chain performance through supplier social sustainability: an emerging economy perspective. International journal of production economics, 195, 259-272. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2017.10.025
- Barman, A., Das, R., & De, P. K. (2021). An analysis of optimal pricing strategy and inventory scheduling policy for a non-instantaneous deteriorating item in a two-layer supply chain. Applied intelligence, 1-25. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-021-02646-2
- Li, B., Zhu, M., Jiang, Y., & Li, Z. (2016). Pricing policies of a competitive dual-channel green supply chain. Journal of cleaner production, 112, 2029-2042. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.05.017
- Aydin, R., Kwong, C. K., & Ji, P. (2016). Coordination of the closed-loop supply chain for product line design with consideration of remanufactured products. Journal of cleaner production, 114, 286-298. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.05.116
- Palevich, R. (2011). Lean sustainable supply chain the: how to create a green infrastructure with lean technologies. Ft press.
- Kang, K., Gao, S., Gao, T., & Zhang, J. (2021). Pricing and financing strategies for a green supply chain with a risk-averse supplier. IEEE access, 9, 9250-9261. DOI:1109/ACCESS.2021.3050130
- Ma, P., Zhang, C., Hong, X., & Xu, H. (2018). Pricing decisions for substitutable products with green manufacturing in a competitive supply chain. Journal of cleaner production, 183, 618-640. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.02.152
- Atabaki, M. S., Khamseh, A. A., & Mohammadi, M. (2019). A priority-based firefly algorithm for network design of a closed-loop supply chain with price-sensitive demand. Computers & industrial engineering, 135, 814-837. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2019.06.054
- Hsieh, C. L., Liao, S. H., & Ho, W. C. (2014, June). Multi-objective dual-sale channel supply chain network design based on NSGA-II. International conference on industrial, engineering and other applications of applied intelligent systems(pp. 479-489). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07455-9_50
- Hong, Z., Wang, H., & Yu, Y. (2018). Green product pricing with non-green product reference. Transportation research part e: logistics and transportation review, 115, 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2018.03.013
- Huang, W., & Swaminathan, J. M. (2009). Introduction of a second channel: implications for pricing and profits. European journal of operational research, 194(1), 258-279. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2007.11.041
- Jiang, C., Xu, F., & Sheng, Z. (2010). Pricing strategy in a dual-channel and remanufacturing supply chain system. International journal of systems science, 41(7), 909-921. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207720903576506
- Li, P., Rao, C., Goh, M., & Yang, Z. (2021). Pricing strategies and profit coordination under a double echelon green supply chain. Journal of cleaner production, 278, 123694. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123694
- Shamsi Jamkhaneh, A., Rahmani Perchklaei, B., Hosseinzadehlotfi, F., & Hadjimolana, S. M. (2020). Measuring the efficiency and performance of the supply chain with a three-stage structure using network data envelopment analysis. Journal of operational research in its applications (applied mathematics)-Lahijan Azad university, 17(4), 99-116. (In Persian). http://jamlu.liau.ac.ir/article-1-1874-en.html
- Rahmani, K., & Yavari, M. (2019). Pricing policies for a dual-channel green supply chain under demand disruptions. Computers & industrial engineering, 127, 493-510. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2018.10.039
- Amini, A., & Alinezhad, A. (2019). Developing network DEA model with undesirable outputs for evaluation of green supply chain management. Iranian journal of supply chain management, 21(63), 51-63. (In Persian). https://scmj.ihu.ac.ir/article_204896_en.html
- Mohebbi, H., Azar, A., Heidari, A., & Khadivar, A. (2019). Designing a Mathematical model for optimum assignment in the two-stage green supply chain using network data envelopment analysis and electrical circuits. Industrial management studies, 17(54), 1-23. (In Persian). DOI: 22054/jims.2019.4296.1152
- Hosseinzadeh Saljooghi, F., & Rahimi, A. (2019). Evaluation of efficiency and returns to scale of resin chemical industry supply chain using crisp and fuzzy data envelopment. Journal of production and operations management, 10(1), 47-63. (In Persian).DOI: 22108/jpom.2018.105734.1061
- Karimi, N., & Rasti-Barzoki, M. (2019). A game theoretic approach for pricing, advertising, and service level decisions in a dual-channel supply chain: centralized decision. Journal of industrial engineering research in production systems, 6(13), 179-193. (In Persian).DOI: 22084/ier.2019.9679.1459
- Zhu, W., & He, Y. (2017). Green product design in supply chains under competition. European journal of operational research, 258(1), 165-180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2016.08.053
- Honarvar, M., Rezaei Kachidi, H., & Yaserkhavarz, T. (2016). Presenting a pricing model in a competitive dual-channel supply chain environment considering the outsourcing policy under uncertainty. 13th international conference on industrial engineering (p.46-61). Mazandaran University of Science and Technology Babolsar, Iran. (In Persian). https://civilica.com/doc/648724/
- Mirhedayatian, S. M., Azadi, M., & Saen, R. F. (2014). A novel network data envelopment analysis model for evaluating green supply chain management. International journal of production economics, 147, 544-554. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2013.02.009