Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Management, Dehaghan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Dehaghan, Iran.
Today, one of the topics in supply chain management is "multiple sales channels" and "pricing". In this research, a food producer (west Sahar Dasht Company) has been selected, and several retailers and wholesalers have been considered as the company's customers. This research dynamically solves the model through the game theory method. To obtain the equilibrium point and Stockelberg, the lower level optimal values (retailers and suppliers) are calculated based on the higher-level values (manufacturer), which turns the multi-level model into a single-level model to calculate the higher level optimal values. By presenting a case study and analyzing the sensitivity of the parameters, it was shown that some changes in the parameters have a significant effect on the problem variables, and its equilibrium model is better. Because game theory is proposed to solve problems on a small scale, and because the present problem is so complex, genetic algorithm meta-heuristic and particle aggregation optimization have been used to solve medium and large problems. To validate their results, they are compared with the results obtained from the mathematical model. Finally, comparing the performance of the two meta-heuristic algorithms through statistical analysis has shown that the particle aggregation optimization algorithm performs better than the genetic algorithm.
- Feng, L. (2020). Current situation and upgrade of the management mode of aviation. Manufacturing supply Chain. Journal of Shanxi university of finance and economics, 42(S2), 10-14.
- Pattanayak, D., & Punyatoya, P. (2020). Effect of supply chain technology internalization and e-procurement on supply chain performance. Business process management journal, 26(6), 1425-1442.
- Maadanpour Safari, F., Etebari, F., & Pourghader Chobar, A. (2021). Modelling and optimization of a tri-objective transportation-location-routing problem considering route reliability: using MOGWO, MOPSO, MOWCA and NSGA-II. Journal of optimization in industrial engineering, 14(2), 83-98.
- Zhang, J., Onal, S., & Das, S. (2017). Price differentiated channel switching in a fixed period fast fashion supply chain. International journal of production economics, 193, 31-39.
- Chiang, C. T., Kou, T. C., & Koo, T. L. (2021). A systematic literature review of the IT-based supply chain management system: towards a sustainable supply chain management model. Sustainability, 13(5), 2547. https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/13/5/2547
- Wong, W., Husain, R., & Sulaiman, A. (2018). Managing upstream and downstream relationships in supply chain for military organisation. International journal of business and management, 2(1), 72-77.
- Song, G., & Song, S. (2020). Fostering supply chain integration in omnichannel retailing through human resource factors: empirical study in China’s market. International journal of logistics research and applications, 24(1), 1-22. DOI: 1080/13675567.2020.1713305
- Paula, I. C. D., Campos, E. A. R. D., Pagani, R. N., Guarnieri, P., & Kaviani, M. A. (2020). Are collaboration and trust sources for innovation in the reverse logistics? Insights from a systematic literature review. Supply chain management: an international journal, 25(2), 176-222.
- (2014). Wal-Mart Stores. https://www.forbes.com/companies/walmart/?sh=52c615bfb03d
- Bogenrief, M. (2012). Three things that kmart needs to fix IfIt wants to survive. https://www.businessinsider.com/is-it-blue-lights-out-for-kmart-2012-1
- Kozlenkova, I. V., Hult, G. T. M., Lund, D. J., Mena, J. A., & Kekec, P. (2015). The role of marketing channels in supply chain management. Journal of retailing, 91(4), 586-609.
- Hult, M. T., Closs, D., & Frayer, D. (2013), Global supply chain management: leveraging processes, measurements, and tools for strategic corporate advantage. McGraw Hill.
- Chaudhuri, A., Dukovska-Popovska, I., Subramanian, N., Chan, H. K., & Bai, R. (2018). Decision-making in cold chain logistics using data analytics: a literature review. The international journal of logistics management, 29(3), 839-861.
- Rangaswamy, A., & Van Bruggen, G. H. (2005). Opportunities and challenges in multichannel marketing: an introduction to the special issue. Journal of interactive marketing, 19(2), 5-11.
- Karimaabadi, K. (2016). Determining the optimal pricing policy and reproduction rate in a two-channel supply chain (Master Thesis, kharazmi University(. https://elmnet.ir/article/10935095-19691/
- Maleki, Sh. (2015). Risk assessment in two-channel supply chain pricing model with game theory approach (Master Thesis, Payame Noor University of Tehran). https://elmnet.ir/Article/10860495-4268/
- Zegordi, S. H., & Zarouri, F. (2018). Dynamic pricing in a two-channel supply chain with a fixed amount of product in the event of random disruption and demand, Industrial engineering and sharif management, 1(2.2), 31-42. (In Persian). https://doi.org/10.24200/j65.2018.20082
- Papi, A., Barzinpour, F., & Pishvaei, S. (2020). A hybrid approach based on parsing methods and meta-heuristic algorithms to solve the supply chain network design problem. Operations research in its applications, 17(4), 63-88. (In Persian). https://jamlu.liau.ac.ir/article-1-1880-fa.pdf
- Honarvar, M., Rezaei H., & Keshavarz, T, Y. (2016). Presenting the pricing model in the competitive two-channel supply chain considering the outsourcing policy in conditions of uncertainty. 13th international conference on industrial engineering, Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Babolsar International Hotel. (In Persian). https://www.sid.ir/paper/881329/fa
- Saeed Mohammadi, Z., & Kazemi, A. (2017). Presenting a model for coordination in pricing and cooperation in a supply chain with consideration of discount using game theory. International Journal of industrial engineering and production management, 1(28), 101-117. (In Persian). http://www.iust.ac.ir/ijiefa/article-1-1236-fa.pdf
- Mozaffari, M., & Qashqaei, H. (2017), Collaborative pricing and advertising in a two-tier supply chain with a game theory approach. Tomorrow management scientific research journal, 18, 191-202.
- Modak, N. M., & Kelle, P. (2019). Managing a dual-channel supply chain under price and delivery-time dependent stochastic demand. European journal of operational research, 272(1), 147-161.
- Jabarzare, N., & Rasti-Barzoki, M. (2020). A game theoretic approach for pricing and determining quality level through coordination contracts in a dual-channel supply chain including manufacturer and packaging company. International journal of production economics, 221, 107480. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2019.09.001
- Pourghader Chobar, A., Adibi, M. A., & Kazemi, A. (2021). A novel multi-objective model for hub location problem considering dynamic demand and environmental issues. Journal of industrial engineering and management studies, 8(1), 1-31.
- Aazami, A., & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. (2019). Benders decomposition algorithm for robust aggregate production planning considering pricing decisions in competitive environment: a case study. Scientia Iranica, 26(5), 3007-3031.
- Fassihi, M., Najafi, S. I., Tavakoli Moghadam, R., & Haji Aghaei Keshtali. M. (2021). Taguchi combined method and data envelopment analysis to determine the parameters and operators of meta-heuristic algorithms - genetic algorithm to solve the problem of re-input permutation workshop flow. Operations research in its applications, 18(2), 107-124.
- Yadegari, E., Alam Tabriz, A., Zandieh, M., Salahi, F., & Daneshvar, A. (2021), Designing a pet supply chain network with price-dependent demand: the meta-heuristic algorithm is adapted to the display method. Recent research in decision making, 6(1), 171-199.
- Zhou, J., Zhao, R., & Wang, B. (2020). Behavior-based price discrimination in a dual-channel supply chain with retailer’s information disclosure. Electronic commerce research and applications, 39, 100916. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2019.100916
- Liu, W., Qin, D., Shen, N., Zhang, J., Jin, M., Xie, N., Chen, J., & Chang, X. (2020). Optimal pricing for a multi-echelon closed loop supply chain with different power structures and product dual differences. Journal of cleaner production, 257, 120281. https://www.x-mol.net/paper/article/1224456158424616960
- Barman, A., Das, R., & De, P. K. (2021). An analysis of optimal pricing strategy and inventory scheduling policy for a non-instantaneous deteriorating item in a two-layer supply chain. Applied intelligence, 1-25. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10489-021-02646-2
- Aazami, A., & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. (2021). A production and distribution planning of perishable products with a fixed lifetime under vertical competition in the seller-buyer systems: a real-world application. Journal of manufacturing systems, 58, 223-247. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmsy.2020.12.001
- Aazami, A., Saidi-Mehrabad, M., & Seyed-Hosseini, S. M. (2021). A bi-objective robust optimization model for an integrated production-distribution problem of perishable goods with demand improvement strategies: a case study. International journal of engineering, 34(7), 1766-1777.