Special issue: Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (BDAI)
In recent years, big data, artificial intelligence, and intelligent information processing have emerged in research areas that have received widespread attention in computer science, the intelligent control area, and information systems, as well as management science and others.
The focus of this special issue is on improving information systems with an emphasis on big data, artificial intelligence, and intelligent information processing. We request and publish major research papers on estimation, algorithms, and methods that highlight new data processing and analysis technologies for big data and intelligent computing.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Techniques, models, and algorithms for big data and the Internet of Things
- Data mining, topic modeling, and data science
- Big data analytics and modeling
- Deep learning and artificial intelligence for control big data and smart computing
- Models and tools for intelligent information processing in the control system
- Communication and networking to control system applications
- Machine learning for control big data expression and analytics
- Optimization intelligent processing method for control and information system
- Data-driven distributed optimization
Deadline for manuscript submissions:
- Paper Submission Due: November 6, 2021
- Notification of Review Results: December 6, 2021
- Revised Manuscript Due: January 5, 2022
- Final Decision: February 4, 2022
Hamed Nozari, Department of Industrial Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch
Agnieszka Szmelter-Jarosz,Department of Logistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdańsk, Poland
Dariusz Weiland, Department of Logistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdańsk, Poland
Pratima Sharma, Department of Computer Engineering, Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, India
Please submit a full-length paper through the Journal of Applied Research on Industrial Engineering online submission system and indicate it is to this special issue. Papers should be formatted according to the “Instructions for Authors” on the journal website.
To submit your manuscript to this special issue you need to" Select Manuscript Type" as "SI: Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (BDAI)"